Proactive headlines including White Rock Minerals, Calima Energy, Skyfii, and Latitude Consolidated
Sydney, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on Australian listed growth companies, has covered the following companies:
- White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX: WRM) (OTCMKTS: WRMCF) has secured additional housing on the historical outlook for volcanogenic massive sulphides (VMS) and an emerging trend of new VMS targets as part of its set of expansion. District-wide housing at Alaska Mountain Project. Click here
- Calima Energy Ltd (ASX: CE1) believes the Montney formation in western Canada – in which it owns several core assets – could play a leading role in the global energy transition. Click here
- Skyfii Ltd (ASX: SKF) has officially completed the acquisition of CrowdVision, Inc, an artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision and video analytics company. Click here
- Core Lithium Ltd (ASX: CXO) (OTCMKTS: CXOXF) has signed a two-year grid connection agreement with Power and Water Corporation (PWC) in the Northern Territory. Click here
- Latitude Consolidated Ltd (ASX: LCD) (FRA: 1KX) has confirmed a large mineralized system at Fairway Trend, which stretches over 5.5 kilometers from Turnberry to St Anne’s as part of the Murchison gold project in Western Australia. Click here
- Aldoro Resources Ltd (ASX: ARN) is about to begin a nickel exploration diamond drilling program at the Narndee Igneous Complex (NIC) in Western Australia. Click here
- Meteoric Resources NL (ASX: MEI) discovered other copper sulphides on the Juruena project in Brazil and appointed Dr Marcelo De Carvalho as the new director to oversee Brazilian operations. Click here
- West Wits Mining Limited (ASX: WWI) has secured crucial approval, establishing its right to mine the Witwatersrand Basin Gold Project in South Africa. Click here
- Moho Resources Ltd (ASX: MOH) has released a preliminary mineral resource estimate for the wholly owned East Sampson Dam prospect of 264,000 tonnes at 2.5 grams per tonne (g / t) gold for 21,600 ounces at a cut-off grade of 0.5 g / t. Click here
- Walkabout Resources Ltd (ASX: WKT) has appointed Tony Allen as CFO, effective July 19, coinciding with the completion of the additional capital requirements to allow the withdrawal of its US $ 20 million project debt with CRDB. Click here
- Fenix Resources Ltd (ASX: FEX) Managing Director Robert Brierley is the latest director to demonstrate confidence in the company’s plan to grow iron ore production with the early exercise of options. Click here
- Antipa Minerals Ltd (ASX: AZY) has discovered additional high grade gold and copper mineralization at its 100% owned Minyari Dome project. Click here
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX: GBR) diamond drilled on five high-grade gold targets at Mulga Bill, as part of the larger Side Well project in Western Australia. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million private, professional and institutional investors committed to the search for opportunities.
- Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
- We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
- We create bespoke business websites from the ground up, providing clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest information on an effective SEO strategy.
- Our media coverage takes pride of place on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify our online presence and reach through sophisticated digital investor targeting.
- We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the competition through in-depth investment research conducted by a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]