Proactive headlines, including Real Luck Group,
New York, Aug 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the United States and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- Inclusion in the FTSE 100 – a two minute explanation click here
- GameStop and AMC Entertainment take off slow as meme stock dizziness cools click here
- Real Luck Group ends Q2 2021 with $ 17.2 million in cash and no debt click here
- The Valens Company congratulates Green Roads co-founder Laura Fuentes on her inclusion in Forbes 50 over 50 click here
- Star Royalties sees revenue increase 46% in the second quarter compared to the previous quarter as its royalty assets continue to deliver click here
- AIM ImmunoTech files provisional patent application for the use of Ampligen in post-COVID-19 cognitive dysfunction click here
- CO2 GRO and its partner Rancho Nexo participate in two major agricultural conferences in Mexico click here
- FSD Pharma acquires pharmaceutical group Lucid Psycheceuticals in $ 9 million stock purchase transaction click here
- Harvest One Cannabis launches a line of Dream Water Sleep Gummies for the US market click here
- Aequus Pharmaceuticals appoints Dr Robert Koenekoop as consultant on inherited retinal diseases click here
- CytoDyn claims its mTNBC final report shows a 980% increase in 12-month overall survival with its flagship drug leronlimab click here
- Victory Square portfolio company Turnium Technology announces the integration of its SD-WAN Edge solution with IBM Cloud for Telecommunications click here
- American Resources appointed to US Department of Energy partnership to assess rare earths in coal resource raw materials click here
- Aurania Resources reveals a new gold-silver epithermal target on its Lost Cities-Cutucu project click here
- Betterlife Pharma announces the start of the preclinical study of AP-003 against the Delta variant of COVID-19 click here
- HempFusion Wellness expansion plans are expected to increase revenue for fiscal 2021 from US $ 12.5 million to US $ 13.5 million click here
- MedX Health generates revenue in Q2 and expects ‘increase in business’ during the year click here
- PharmaDrug announces clinical research collaboration with Johns Hopkins University to evaluate DMT in a comparative clinical study click here
- Great Bear extends LP Gold Fault Zone on both sides of its current drill grid click here
- Snowline Gold welcomes the discovery of an “important gold system” in the Jupiter zone of the Einarson project click here
- Phyto Extractions continues to acquire 1204581 BC Ltd, first unveiled in March click here
- Contakt World to help fight vaccine passport fraud while maintaining privacy with the HealthCheck app click here
- Evergold aims to start drilling in early September on its Snoball property in British Columbia click here
- MegumaGold looks forward to receiving the results of the first drilling program at the Caribou gold project click here
- DRDGOLD Reports Sharp Increase in Profits Thanks to Rising Rand Gold Price and Cost Control Click here
- Versus Systems says it fueled fan engagement at home and in the stadium during the 2021 MLS All-Star Skills Challenge click here
- KWESST Micro Systems says the group is making “steady progress” on all fronts click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million private, professional and institutional investors committed to the search for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialty news sites which extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We create bespoke corporate websites from the ground up, giving clients and their brands a modern online presence and the latest information on an effective SEO strategy.
• Our media coverage takes pride of place on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further expand our online presence and reach through sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the competition through in-depth investment research by a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]