Proactive headlines including Golden Rim Resources, Tamboran Resources, Azure Minerals and Cyclone Metals
Content of the article
Sydney, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on Australian listed growth companies, has covered the following companies:
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd (ASX: GMR) had a successful year of exploration and growth in fiscal year 2020-21 across its portfolio of mining projects in West Africa and South America . Click here
- Tamboran Resources Ltd (ASX: TBN) summarized its work in support of the global energy transition during a year characterized by capital increases, acquisitions and operational momentum. Click here
- Azure Minerals Ltd (ASX: AZS) is set to begin extensive reverse circulation (RC) and air (AC) drilling on the Barton gold project in the Kookynie gold district in the eastern gold fields this quarter from Western Australia. Click here
- Cyclone Metals Ltd (ASX: CLE) has started a sub-audio magnetic survey (SAM) on the Nickol River gold project in Western Australia to explore other shear and gold structures and to better define the known structures associated with the historic gold mining. Click here
- Fe Limited (ASX: FEL) celebrates today after becoming Australia’s newest exporter. Click here
- ioneer Ltd (ASX: INR, OTC: GSCCF) – an emerging supplier of lithium-boron in the United States – fully expected the announcement by the US Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) of a proposal to classify the Tiehm’s buckwheat as endangered under the Species Act (ESA) and factored into project planning. Click here
- Red 5 Ltd (ASX: RED) has awarded an underground mine development contract to Redpath Australia, a leading underground mining specialist, to help it develop its Darlot gold mine in Western Australia. Click here
- Latitude Consolidated Ltd (ASX: LCD) has started a Phase 2 exploration program on the flagship Murchison Gold project in Western Australia. Click here
- Venture Minerals Limited (ASX: VMS, OTC: VTMLF) made significant progress in FY21 through a strong portfolio of various mineral resource projects in Australia. Click here
- Archer Materials Ltd (ASX: AX, OTC: ARRXF) has successfully completed A $ 15 million placement at A $ 1.45 per share, with funds to be used to continue its technology and business development in the United States . Click here
- Westar Resources Ltd (ASX: WSR) continues to advance its exploration strategy for the Gidjee North project after targeting a series of gold and base metal targets on its wholly owned WA asset. Click here
- Pantoro Ltd (ASX: PNR) has received further broad and high grade results from the Scotia Deeps drill program at the Norseman Gold Project in the gold fields of eastern Western Australia. Click here
- XTEK Ltd (ASX: XTE) launched a strong fundraising of A $ 7.7 million with an institutional placement underwritten from existing security holders and new investors bringing in A $ 2.7 million. Click here
- Castillo Copper Ltd (LSE: CCZ, FRA: 7OR, ASX: CCZ) has confirmed the presence of significant occurrences of surface lithium following preliminary due diligence on the Picasso Lithium project in South Western Australia . Click here
- Alchemy Resources Limited (ASX: ALY) has high-resolution UAV magnetic surveys underway on the 100% owned Karonie gold project in Western Australia in areas where it plans to conduct short-term drill testing. Click here
Content of the article
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million private, professional and institutional investors committed to the search for opportunities.
- Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
- We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialty news sites that extend our reach to networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
- We create bespoke business websites from the ground up, providing clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest information on an effective SEO strategy.
- Our media coverage takes pride of place on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify our presence and reach online through sophisticated targeting of digital investors.
- We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the competition through in-depth investment research conducted by a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]