MMC’s wins “Best University Website” at the 2021 WebAwards • News & Events • Marymount Manhattan College
The Marymount Manhattan College website, which was relaunched with a new design in May 2021, recently received a 2021 WebAward for its outstanding achievements in web development at the 2021 WebAwards, winning the award for best college website.
A collaboration between mStoner, WhiteWhale, and MMC faculty and staff, the website redesign featured significant redesigns in style, navigation, functionality and more. Here are some highlights of the new mmm.edu:
- A fresh, clean and dynamic design;
- Improved capability for video and still photography that showcases MMC in action;
- A “program finder” that allows visitors to explore how majors, minors, and concentrations of interest intersect;
- Program pages for each major, minor and concentration designed and written to appeal to the site’s primary audience (potential students) and to improve MMC’s search engine optimization (SEO); and
- Improved search function and browsing experience.
According to a blog post from the designers of mStoner, the WebAward judges commented on mmm.edu: “Beautifully designed site, easy to navigate – effective use of homepage video to tell stories. ”
The WebAward program, produced by the Web Marketing Association, is the oldest annual website awards competition dedicated to nominating the best websites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
Congratulations to mStoner, Whitewhale, and the dedicated teachers and staff at MMC!