LMN makes the last product update
Landscape Management Network (LMN) announced its product update 21.10 with over a dozen new highlights, including LMN loan, the new online finance software system platform to help landscapers access capital to grow their business.
LMN Lend offers landscaping business owners across North America the ability to apply for and obtain investment funds to expand their business volume for needed resources including equipment , materials, personnel, accounts receivable and more.
“Access to capital is one of the biggest barriers facing landscape owners,” said Mark Bradley, CEO of LMN. “As the owner of a landscaping business, I saw first-hand how critical it is to make strategic investments in my business that would accelerate growth. Often times, it can be difficult to walk to a bank, credit union, or shop online for the best rates while managing the day-to-day operations of your business. LMN Lend solves this challenge by offering high quality competitive rates directly to our customers and beyond. “
Landscape designers can complete the online application process in less than 15 minutes to access financing offers from lenders and banks. Unlike traditional financing options, landscape contractors can receive financing approval within 24 hours. You will find more information about LMN Lend here.
LMN’s product update also includes a new map routing feature to help field teams become more efficient. The system generates route maps for up to 50 sites, fulfilling one of the main functionalities requested by customers in terms of planning and time management.
Owner operators can now connect multiple jobs to the LMN and crews will receive the most accurate route to the job site, improving efficiency and productivity.
Product Update 21.10 offers additional app enhancements to create a better experience for customers, including:
● Pay LMN – Delivering a smooth online experience while helping to improve cash flow and reduce costs through reduced fees, LMN’s new payment processing platform is part of the Customer Portal. LMN Pay offers enhanced functionality when customers access the system to pay work invoices, submit work requests, and view photos of site activities such as landscaping installation and snow removal.
● Refer LMN – A new referral platform in the LMN app encourages customers to recommend LMN to other landscape companies. Customers can earn unlimited rewards by sharing LMN benefits with others.
● New divisional analysis – This new feature allows landscaping business owners to track financial reports in more detail and see more data between different business lines (irrigation vs. landscaping, etc.).
● Job Analysis – Another new feature will help admins see job performance against budgeted hours and help businesses identify the root causes of inefficient jobs.
● Timesheet and crew analysis – Help business owners identify more quickly which employees are logging in in time for jobs, which teams are most productive, which teams may need extra support, and more.
Product update 21.10 is now available for all LMN users. You will find more information about the product update here.