EnvisionB2B Marketplace Summit: Thought Leaders Solving Problems
Buyers and sellers of all sizes can only make a B2B marketplace work better after having a thorough understanding of this fast-growing digital commerce channel. They must identify online opportunities and avoid serious mistakes.
At the 2022 EnvisionB2B Marketplace Summit, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, buyers and sellers of all types will get hands-on, hands-on best practice advice from thought leaders and experienced practitioners. The EnvisionB2B Marketplace Summit is a new in-person event from Digital Commerce 360. It will take place October 17-18 in Chicago.
A concrete example: Drive for Success with a Marketplace Tune-Up, a two-hour workshop that will take place on Monday, October 17 from 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Whether an organization is a marketplace buyer, seller, or operator just off the starting block or miles down the road, a tune-up is an essential part of sustaining a marketplace program. digital. This workshop features first-hand advice on best practices from analysts, consultants, and practitioners. It offers the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the experts to get answers to often difficult questions that arise regarding market strategy, operations, logistics technology, marketing and customer service.
The workshop breaks down all the essential parts of a B2B strategy and operations plan, including:
- Website design, user experience and operations
- Business Strategy and Startup
- Market models
- buyer-seller relationship
- Marketing, customer service
EnvisionB2B Marketplace Summit Speakers
The speaker line, made up of experienced consultants and market operators, includes:
- JT Garwood, co-founder and CEO of bttn, a B2B marketplace that sells medical supplies to independent healthcare facilities. (Business strategy/start-up)
- Jason Daigler, VP, Analyst at Gartner, focused on digital commerce technologies, including topics such as launching a commerce site, multi-channel strategy, B2B commerce, channel integration , analysis of digital shelves and marketplaces. (Technology)
- Karie Daudt, Perficient eCommerce Strategy Director with over 20 years of experience in B2B manufacturing and distribution businesses. (Price)
- Paul do Forno, Managing Director at Deloitte Digital with over 25 years of experience in strategy, digital experience, consulting, technology and digital. (Market models)
- Shep Hickey, founder of Bryzos, an online marketplace for metals. (marketing/customer service)
- Lori McDonald is President and CEO of Brilliance Business Solutions, which she founded in 1998 in Milwaukee. (Website Design/User Experience/Operations)
- Luke Powers, Founder and CEO of Gearflow.com (buyer-seller relationship)
More information on the EnvisionB2B Marketplace Summit agenda and full conference here.
Sign up for a free subscription to Digital Commerce 360 B2B News, published 4x/week. It covers technology and business trends in the growing B2B e-commerce industry. Contact Mark Brohan, Vice President of B2B and Market Research Development, at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter @markbrohan.
Follow us on LinkedIn and be the first to know when new Digital Commerce 360 B2B News content is released.